Sandy

what kind of dog is this? we saved her while in a snow storm and she had no collar and no one has looked for her so she

Asked by Sandy on Jan 10th 2013 in Breeds

Answers

Bella

She looks like a poodle or poodle mix to me. Glad you got her out of the cold!

Bella answered on 1/10/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

She looks like a purebred miniature poodle to me. Did you call all the area vets and shelters and also get her scanned for a microchip as well as check her for a tattoo?? Did you advertise her in the lost and found ads in your local papers?
Not to sound critical, but, for example, if I had lost my dog, sadly, fairly easy during a snowstorm, and you found her, I would have NO WAY of knowing you even had her if you didn't do any of the above.
Also, you might want to call area groomers as it appears she has been groomed within the last 6 weeks. We actually re-united a stray yorkie last week by calling all the area groomers. One of them recognized her and was able to tell us the owner's name and phone number.
They had been looking everywhere for her... she was lost when they had an automobile accident DURING A SNOWSTORM!!! Had we not called those groomers, her owners would have never found her.
BTW, her color is correctly called blue, but people also refer to it as gray.

Odie

It does look like a poodle but what is his/her hight? I can't tell the hight from the picture

Odie answered on 1/10/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Wookiee

Yes, please try to find her owners for an acceptable time before you adopt her out. She might have a family out there who loves her and misses her. Besides the other ways already suggested you could also make up a couple fliers and ask your local pet stores if you can put them up and/or post the info on facebook to be circulated.

Wookiee answered on 1/11/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

She looks like a purebred Miniature Poodle.

Try and find her owners BEFORE you adopt her out!

Looks like a toy/miniature poodle to me.