What is the lump my dog developed one week after getting the rabies vaccination in her hind leg?

Took my dog for vaccinations on June 21st, on June 29 noticed two separate, but close together, marble sized hard lumps on her right hind quarter where the vaccinations took place. Almost like they are roped together. Not sore, no limping, normal behavior. What are the lumps and how do I care for it?

Asked by Member 1177727 on Jun 30th 2013 in Vaccinations

Answers

They are probably hematomas and should have subsided by the time that you read this reply. If not, put a call into your vet's office and ask them if it is normal or what kinds of reactions are typical, since they know your dog. ^_^ Then it's treat time!! ^_^