What is the best insurance plan for my minature schnauzer she turns 1 on the 19th

Asked by Pepper on Dec 14th 2009 in Pet Insurance

Answers

Zoe

We actually just had a poll on this very topic in a group, Schnauzers Rule.
The cost of the insurance compared to what is covered was a big factor. Most of the people who responded have personal savings set aside for vet emergencies. Saving for a rainy day would be the idea.
Study each insurance plan and their coverages before making your final decision.

Zoe answered on 12/14/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

CREEPSHOW

I think its great that you are considering insurance for your dog! I currently have aspca insurance and I love it! I feel good about my money going to the aspca, they pay 80%, have different coverage options, and they are quick! Very legit company to go through. My dog is still pretty young so I currently have the level 2 insurance plan which covers accidents and illness. Level 1 covers accidents only. There are also Level 3 & 4 plans but I would start out at level 1 or 2 and maybe go up as your dog gets older.

www.aspcapetinsurance.com

CREEPSHOW answered on 12/14/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Buddy

Do not contact with VPI PET INSURANCE so they lie to you. i just cancel my policy yesterday after my dog get accident they deny my cliam.

Buddy answered on 3/9/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer