Bandit

What is the best dry puppy food for a 6 mo beagle?

I am getting our first beagle and im unaware of the many diffrent types of dog foods (this being our first dog), so how do you choose? Right now he is on natural choice but i was thinking of changing it.

Asked by Bandit on Nov 15th 2012 in Beagle

Answers

Check out dogfoodadvisor.com and dogfoodanalysis.com

You can feed both dry and wet food, I would recommend blue buffalo and Cibau.

Ikan

The best one is one that your dog likes to eat, and the one that makes your dog look and feel good. So what works for some people, may not work for you. My show kennel has been eating the Nutro Natural Choice and Ultra for years now. They like the food, and I like the way it makes their coats look. Mine are also very active on the food. My 7 year old plays with the 1 year old all day. So I know they are also getting what they need to be active also.

Ikan answered on 11/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Izzy

pretty much what ever your dogs likes to eat for food. You might have to switch a few times because every dog is deiffrent. what might be good for my dog might not be good for yours just as in maybe there tummy is more sensitive and things like that. My dogs have always liked Beneful something with hard and soft bites! :)

Izzy answered on 11/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Merrick is a great food to feed, learn more about Merrick at www.merrickpetcare.com

Merrick has grain free dog food which is a plus for any dog. Dog's don't need grains in their diets.

Merrick is one of the best dog foods that you can feed to your dog. There's many different formulas to choose from which makes it easy to choose the perfect one for your dog.