Mikey

What is Capstar?

Is it a holistic flea medication?
Does it get good results for those who use it?
Is it regulated or is it something that people use and pass on by word of mouth without any real studies done on it?

I really hate putting a pesticide on my dog, but I haven't heard of anything that even comes close to keeping fleas and ticks away other than the well known flea treatments?

Asked by Mikey on Aug 23rd 2009 Tagged fleas in Health & Wellness

Answers

I don't think so--not since my *modern medicine* vet advertises for it.

I was looking into natural fleas treatments not long ago--some solutions shown to me were garlic (which is perfectly fine in smalls amounts), cedar oil spray, and at the health food store, a flea/skin shampoo for pets made from all natural ingredients. It was called "Neem". Just be sure to read up on it before going a certain route.

Starbutt

Capster is once a day where comfortis is once amonth and comfortis is cheaper then Frontline which I used. I have a dog that is severly alergic to fleas and this has stopped him have bare skin places.

Hear is more info on it

www.comfortis4dogs.com

This will give you all the info you need.

GOod luck

Starbutt answered on 9/1/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer