What is a good glucosamine product for a large breed?(80Lbs) To many to choose from :) Looking for best of breed product

Just looking for some advice on buying glucosamine.

Asked by Member 1104162 on Apr 4th 2012 Tagged dogsterstashgumbogmailcom in Arthritis

Answers

Zoey

We use Nutramax Cosequin DS for our dog and it works great.

Zoey answered on 4/4/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cassy

I don't know a whole lot about supplements for dogs, but my 65lb lab/GSD mix [sadly she managed to inherit the hip displaysia from both breeds...] and will feet her Zukes Hip Action treats... they are to-die-for delicious for her... more on the treat part though, but they did help her a LOT!

Cassy answered on 4/4/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Hi I bought powder for my Rottweiler Snoopy and he didn't like it (60$). Then I got him chewies and he wouldn't eat them (80$). So I got the Glucosamine pills I have myself cs I train at the gym, and I wrap them in cheese and he swallows them. He stopped limping gradually (Human Glucosamine 12$!)
Moral: Glucosamine is glucosamine, give him Human pills they are 80% cheaper