Sassy

What is a good dog toy that will take dogs hours to eat or destroy ?

Asked by Sassy on Dec 22nd 2009 in Toys

Answers

Kitana

Have you tried getting a kong and filling it with peanut butter? I use this for my dogs and they love it and it is still in one piece.

Kitana answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Rambo

I belong to a Pit Bull chat forum and the members rave about the Good and Bad Cuz.
They say that their pits take off the legs but they are unable to destroy it much more.
I know you can find them at Petsmart and Complete Petmart

www.petsmart.com

Rambo answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Mikey

Only toy that I've found that Mikey can't destroy in a matter of minutes is the black Kong and a Nylabone for strong chewers.
The red Kong Mikey tore in half within an hour, but the black Kong is going strong no matter how much he chews on it.

Mikey answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Kiera

My Kiera can chew through anything and i have thick ropes for her, and it takes a few days for her to chew depending on the thickness of the rope

Kiera answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

black kong.

The black kongs are really good. Fill them with PB and freeze them and it will last a good portion of the day.

Angelica (6/6/95-6/24/10)

Have you tried Tuffy's:
www.pamperedpawgifts.com

Angelica (6/6/95-6/24/10) answered on 2/4/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer