What floor cleaners are safe for dogs?

I just got a puppy a couple weeks ago. Still working on potty training so I constantly have to clean and mop my floor. I want to make sure what I'm using is safe for her. I'm using pine sol right now but nt sure if that's the safest thing for her. I wanna make sure floor is clean and eliminate odors but also that what I using is safe

Asked by Member 1133530 on Sep 30th 2012 in Dogs and a Clean Home

Best Answer

A few more tips... do not use any cleaner with ammonia. Avoid the swiffer wet-jet formulas..they contain the same ingredient found in antifreeze.
I use Nature's Miracle products, which is enzyme based, to totally remove odors.

answered on Sep 30th.

Answers

You can use diluted white vinegar, 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water.
You can also use Simple Green, also diluted 1 to 4.

Check out www.PupCrate.com - they are only Organic and Eco Friendly product based and have great additional goodies to just toys and treats - like soaps, collars etc. Im sure they will offer some sort of safe dog product! I love it!