What dog breed do I buy?

We have a year old Miniature Schnauzer. She is well trained, high energy, loves people, and can occasionally be quite a barky watchdog in our good sized apartment. Our dog gets 1-2 long walks a day and regularly visits the fairly large dog park across the street.
We are looking to get another dog. We are looking for a large dog that, because of my boyfriends allergies, sheds little and is hypoallergenic. We have narrowed it down between a Bouvier des Flandres or a Wheaten Terrier.
I know that the Wheaten would be better suited for an apt, but the temperament of a Bouvier may go well with our current high energy dog.
What is our better option?

Asked by Member 1178585 on Jul 5th 2013 in Choosing the Right Pet

Answers

The Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers and the Bouvier des Flandres tend to be very dog aggressive, so I wouldn't go with the Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier or the Bouvier des Flandres since you want a dog friendly dog.

How about looking into a Standard Poodle? They tend to be dog friendly. They are active dogs and need a ton of exercise. They are hypoallergenic dog breeds. Do some research on them before you get one though.