What can I do to help my 7 year old Labrador's grass allergy, apart from giving Piriton twice a day?

The allergy he has was up till last year a seasonal thing, but is now a year round thing. It makes his body itch a lot, which he shows by itching and nibbling various areas on his body and also licks the top furry part of his front paws alot.

Asked by Member 1112942 on May 28th 2012 Tagged grass, allergy, labrador in Allergies

Answers

Petri

I recommend using PETfection Deodorizer/Allergy Spray. It is 100% Organic, Non Toxic, and is amazing at helping with itchy spots/dry skin/bumps/etc. I use it for everything! You can spray it directly onto the itchy spots and rub down into the fur. They also make a Hot Spots/Wound Spray and Paw Cream for the spots he chews on. I love their stuff! I hope this helps.

Petri answered on 5/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer