Sprite

What breed(s) do you think I am?

Hello! My name is Sprite. I am approximately 14 weeks old. I weigh 15.4 lbs and am tri-colored. My brother and sister both look like husky/shepherd and maybe pit bull mix, but I look very different. I know it is possible for us to have different dads... what do you think?

Asked by Sprite on Aug 4th 2013 Tagged whatbreed, newpuppy in Other Puppies

Answers

Ichabod

I think you're a Long Tailed Ruffenfutzer !

It's that, or, you could do a DNA Test.
www.wisdompanel.com

Ichabod answered on 8/4/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Looks a little like a rat terrier to me. Do you have more pictures or pics of the siblings?
Snickers was 18lbs at 14wks we believe she is a rat terrier mix, she's now 6 months and just shy of 30lbs.
The DNA test are not accurate but sometimes they can give u a good guess. Wisdom panel gives the craziest results though. Try dnamydog if u go that route.

Caspian

Um. Probably not a rat terrier. You look like a med/large breed.

Caspian answered on 8/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Tommy

She is sure cute! She looks like she may be Shepherd or an Australian Cattle dog mix. Depending on her coat and how it develops she could have some Husky. I don't see any Pit Pull. She is going to be medium to large. Look at the size of her chunky little legs!
The other answer is correct. You can a have a very reasonable DNA test ($50.00) at wisdom panel. Enjoy her!

Tommy answered on 8/16/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer