What breed of dog would you say my pup is?

I rescued a 11 month old pup from the local Humane and I was wondering what breed she might be. Does she look like she is part Wirehaired? She does have webbed feet. They had her labeled as a Wheaten Terrier mix but I have not seen any Wheaten that has a coat like hers other than color! The almost lab like undercoat with a thin wispy wirehaired topcoat and VERY minimal shedding. She is reddish/wheaten color as opposed to chocolate and has a black nose vs a brown nose. Maybe Wheaten/Pointer mix? Absolutely love the little one regardless of breed but trying to figure out if the skittishness is breed or experiences...or both. :-)

Asked by Member 1176265 on Jun 24th 2013 Tagged terrier, wheaten, whatbreed, wirehairedpointinggriffon, wirehair, wirehaired, griffon, pointer in Breeds

Answers

Ask the question again, but this time please add pictures of the dog. Without a picture, no one can tell.