Sprite

What are some of the most common dog questions?

I am starting a blog on which I will be posting articles with answers to common dog questions - training, food, grooming, etc. I am curious as to what you think should be included on the website.

Thank you for your time :)

Asked by Sprite on Oct 11th 2010 Tagged blog, commondogquestions in Web

Best Answer

Brutus

Good for you! Thats awesome that you'll be helpful to others in your blog.

I am on this Answers section all the time, checking out the questions. I answer them if I can. The most common here on Dogster? Probably about seperation anxiety or behavioral issues. Some are more personal, like when you should decide to put a dog to sleep.

I would put something in your blog about basic training. Another biggie is dog food-- I would suggest doing a section about the good, the okay and the bad dog foods out there and what makes them good, bad or so-so.

I don't see too many grooming questions, but that would be cool to read about that! Maybe include how many times you should brush your dog, clipping nails, etc.

I know your blog will be great!

Brutus answered on Oct 12th.

Answers

I would say what to feed my New puppy and why is my dog angry now? or something about heartworms(what are the symptoms?). i think there the asked most questions on here.. nice to help:D!!

Another pretty common question is about studding out (breeding) a male or breeding a female.
I confess after two years of such questions I got tired of answering them over and over, so I usually ignore them now.
But here's my website about responsible dog breeding:
cookiemiller.tripod.com

Another common question is about the right food to feed.
Please let us know when the questions are posted to your blog. I for one am curious as to what sort of answers you'll give and would like to see it.