What are some of the cute things your dogs do?

Just a lazy Saturday avoiding the heat so I thought I'd pose a question for everyone. Similar to the question on the Dogster home page, what are some of the cute, sweet things that your dog does? Example--My dog, 2yr. old rescue big dog, gets his bully sticks for treats every a.m and every p.m. after his meal. I give it to him in the kitchen and he trots with it to the nearest bedroom and I go about making my meal. Within 30 seconds he comes bounding back into the kitchen trying to get my attention and that's my cue to go with him into the bedroom and love on him while he chews on his bully stick. He loves for me to stroke his head and ears while he chews away. If I leave too soon he comes bounding back into the kitchen wanting me to follow him again or he just stands at the entrance of the kitchen with his bully stick sticking out of his mouth staring at me. I die every single time he does it. It never gets old. So, along those lines, what are the cute things your dogs do?

Asked by Member 768404 on May 16th 2009 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Bridget aka Bad Pants, Ruby Ru

That is cute, funny how it doesn't get old.
Bridget does weird stuff.
She like wrinkles up her lips like she is going to tear up the rugs. Then makes more faces while showing her teeth at the rug, and then makes weird groveling noises that are very loud. She then rubs her big back over it. It is like she is either making conversations with herself or the rug. Not sure but you can't help but laugh. And then she has dreams where she wags her tail. Her tail is long and pointed, it hits things hard and she keeps sleeping. I laugh til I cry, I hold my mouth shut with one hand so I can continue to enjoy the show. LOL> dogs what would we do without them? BOL
They all have their little quirks.

Bridget aka Bad Pants, Ruby Ru answered on 5/16/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Huntington

I bark at anyone in the house who comes near Mommy. I run and look like I'm about to attack!! I Growl and pounce. Instead of biting them, I start licking them. Then I ignore them.

Huntington answered on 5/16/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I can't thing of one thing Deogie does that is cute because EVERYTHING he does is cute. Even looking at him now sleeping on my couch, drooling on the arm is totally cute. Ah, that's my baby.

Jasper

Jasper just got his hair shaved and did the cutest thing when my brother said he looked bad.. He ran under the table and hid his face under his paws.
He wouldn't come out again until I reassured him that he is a 'very pretty boy'

Jasper answered on 5/16/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Jumpin' Jack Flash Red

Jacks Daddy has very crazy curly hair. One day he came home with a nice short hair cutt and Jack just stared and stared. Funny! Ginger hates it when anyone makes funny noises. She will lay next to you and put her little paw over your mouth as if to say, "Stop making that funny noise!"

Jumpin' Jack Flash Red answered on 5/17/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Dahlia

Dahila sometimes is more like a cat than a dog. She loves to play & swat at moths & mosquito hawks. The other night she licked a mosquito hawk off the wall. Ewwwwww.

She is a teasing hussy--will twitch her tail & shamelessles flirt with intact male dogs, but rebuff them if they try to push matters too far. (This could explain why she was found barefoot & pregnant when she got picked up....)

I truly enjoy watching her when she gets the zoomies with another dog. She tears around the park like a madman, turning all different directions, and has the biggest doggie grin on her face. She is definitely a good source of entertainment!

Dahlia answered on 5/17/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bella

Bella likes to rub her eyes on the bed spread in the mornings. That is how she wakes me up. Standing next to my side of the bed rubbing her eyes and making grunty noises.

Bella answered on 5/18/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer