Dakoda Zibby Reaid

What are possible jobs for a recent highschool grad that allow dogs at work?

My mommy graduated high shook early, in December. And she's had no luck finding work. Aside from that, she really wants a job where she can take me and my new brother (whenever she finally finds and gets him) to work with her. Any ideas? (We lived about flurry minutes from Atlanta, Ga.)

Asked by Dakoda Zibby Reaid on Apr 6th 2012 Tagged jobsallowingdogs in U.S. Southeast

Answers

There are very few jobs that you can take your dog with you. In this economy...& especially in the 15-24 yr olds demographic, you will be lucky to find ANY job. No skills/experience means you can not be picky.
That said..you could look at working at a dog day care, or a grooming salon. You might want to put off adding a second dog until you know where your life is headed..college?

Henry Hellraiser

From the mom of me, Henry =]

I was in the same boat as you! I ended up finding a job at a Kennel that does everything from boarding and daycare to grooming. You have to be willing to scoop poo, but one of the perks is that you can bring your dog. Just apply for a kennel attendant position and be willing to work for minimum wage.

Henry Hellraiser answered on 4/6/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer