We will be visiting my father in Wichita, KS who will be in the hospital. How do we find a reputable dog boarding facil

Asked by Member 1076721 on Sep 11th 2013 in Lodging

Answers

I would call the local vets in the area and ask them for recommendations. They usually know which ones have the best reputations.

Your vet may have boarding services (mine does), which is helpful because they know your pet. If not, they will have a few that they work with, or you can hire a pet sitter to come to you from Pet Sitters International if your pet is older or has anxiety. ^_^ Make sure to bring a favorite toy and treats if she goes!