Asha

We bought Asha as an American Staffordshire Terrier X... what do you think she is crossed with?

do you think she is and Am staff X? what do you think she is crossed with? or do you think she is a different breed all together?

Asked by Asha on Dec 22nd 2009 in Cross Breeds

Answers

Rambo

I see some Amstaff in her but i am unsure what she is mixed with. She is a little young to really tell. I would wait until she is about 10-12 months old and start looking for what she is

Rambo answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

all i can see right now is the am staff in her, but the other answer was right, you should wait till she is around a year old then start to look into it more. She is definately a cutie though

She really looks like an American Staffordshire Terrier/Boxer/Lab mix.

B.J., CGC

I breed and show labradors and if there is any lab in her, it must be inside! Nothing outside looks like it has any lab, except maybe the black color in her coat!! I agree, wait until she is older and see what she looks like then.

B.J., CGC answered on 12/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer