Maxwell Bernard

WARNING: Please read. Has anyone else been warned? I am appalled and taking back the Nutro Food to Petco TODAY! Eutha

Asked by Maxwell Bernard on Jun 14th 2009 in Pet Food Recalls

Best Answer

What warning? My local pet store took the dry Nutro for cats off of it's shelves a few weeks ago because of a recall. What's the deal with the dog food?

answered on Jun 14th.

Answers

Maverick

Hi, Maxwell.

Mom works for Nutro and is not sure what you are talking about. There was a voluntary recall a couple of weeks ago for certain best by dates on the cat food because of improper vitamin levels. All of that product is off of the shelves.

www.nutroproducts.com has all of the information about the cat food. You can also call the 1-800 number if you have any other questions or concearns.

Maverick answered on 6/14/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Ty

I also work for nutro and there is no recall on the dog food. Did the Petco tell you there was a problem with the dog food? I know some petcos had problems at their warehouses maybe they are just low on product at this time

Ty answered on 6/14/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer