Close X

Want to change to Raw diet! Help!

I have decided to switch my Male German Shepherd to a Raw diet. I myself am going Raw and have seen the benefits, I have also seen the benefits in dogs. He is very sensitive to foods and I was going to put him on a high grade Kibble but doing research it still isn't as good as Raw. What I would like is help planning the first few weeks of his raw, should I keep it bland and just feed him chicken and a bit of veggies? How much a day? He is about 36kg, still has growing to do. Any advice would be great. I understand introducing richer foods later, yoghurt, fish eggs etc, I just need help understand how much and what to give him in his first weeks, :)

Asked by Kwazzi on Nov 27th 2013 Tagged rawfood, food, raw, nutrition, benefits in Food & Nutrition

Check the "So, you are interested in feeding raw?" forum -

You can give him venison, chicken legs, and pork trotters.

Post this in the raw forum. If u type raw dog food forum into the search box u will find it.

Sandy answered on 11/28/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer