Veterinarian needs to hire another veterinarian. Might you know where I could look?

I own a veterinary hospital. I am now pregnant and desperately need to find an associate for my practice. I have tried everywhere to find one. Nothing. Can you help? Thanks. Dr. S. Brown

Asked by Member 766481 on Nov 11th 2008 in U.S. Northeast

My vet recently passed away with Leukemia. The last few months of his life he was really sick and didnt work often. He had vets from several neighboring communities come in for a day or two at a time on a rotation of sorts. It not only helped to get the word out that they needed a full time vet but it allowed the vets to see how they liked the employees, customers, clinic, etc... Message me if you want the information for the Vet's office. Maybe you could call and talk with them about it. As far as I know the family still owns the clinic.

Rascal answered on 11/11/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Baby Girl

If I were you I'd cosider posting an ad on Also, you might consider agencies like temp agencies. Another option would be to go to Vet clinics and speak to their Vets, they may have some friends or something or may be willing to take over for you just at different hours. Good luck ang congrats on the baby.

Baby Girl answered on 11/11/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer