Bella

Upset about 1-800-petmeds

I bought Heartguard Plus for my two dogs. After reading the paperwork from the company that made Heartguard Plus, I called them for help. I was more or less told..You bought it, its your problem.
My problem was the storage temp. Their paperwork said 68-77F only. I was told, if it goes over that temp., they would not be responsible. I have no air conditioning and the temperature has been running 80-95F for weeks. Right now its sitting on top of the chest freezer.

I sent a review about the product and the limited storage temp. to 1-800-Petmeds. They have decided not to print it. I was hoping to warn other customers of this temp. window but Petmeds must be afraid it will hurt their sales.
How are customers supposed to make a decision on a product If Petmeds refuses to print negative reviews?

Asked by Bella on Sep 18th 2012 in Heartworm Control

Answers

I don't trust online med companies. I know I pay more, but I get all mine from our vet who I really trust.