Updating my home. It was recommended to me to have at least some of the hard flooring a wood or wood looking product.

Bamboo was recommended to me by a local lumber wood type flooring store. I'd prefer to stay away from laminate, as this is what I am replacing, it has several water damage spots. My dogs have full run of this area and a doggie door, so I can expect they will be dragging in the back yard as usual. Thank you.

Asked by "Jazz" on Jul 1st 2012 Tagged flooring, woodflooring, largedogs, cleanflooring, homeupdates, doggiedoor, flooring in Dogs and a Clean Home

Answers

Bamboo and hard wood are good choices and easier to clean. Bamboo was suggested because it grows like a weed and is more sustainable than other types of wood. I have hurricane water damage in my pergo flooring too, but I can't afford to replace it yet. Place a runner over the new flooring to repel everyday wear and tear from your animals, and congrats! ^_^