JAKIE, FOREVER LOVED

Unable to stay logged in on Dogster.

Unable to stay logged in even though I check the box. Its been over a month - I have sent e-mails to Dogster support. They said its a problem and they are working on it - for a month plus. Anyone else having this problem. Any suggestions as to what to do? I also left a message for Lori - last resort. Call not returned. Thank you for any help you can give me. Gail

Asked by JAKIE, FOREVER LOVED on Apr 25th 2013 Tagged login, dogster, login in General

Answers

If you clear your cache you may need to re-login. But if tech is aware they will try to fix it with you. They have fixed every one of my issues as soon as they are told about them. Well..except one. lol

It may not be a dogster issue, but your computer settings. I have to login to my browser account in order to be auto-logged in to other accounts.

When using a new account ID and password, my browser will ask if it should "remember for next time?", I often chose, 'no'.

If you change settings on your browser to delete cookies or cache regularly, it will also delete any auto logins.
It's better for the computer to NOT save your auto-login information and more secure for you too.

xena CGC

if you log out you may have to go back to your original dogster registration e-mail and click on the link .

i logged out and tried to log in using my username
and pass word with no luck it took re registry now no problems I WILL NEVER LOG OUT AGAIN.

i had been logged in for over two years when a so called friend logged me out .

xena CGC answered on 10/13/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer