Slick

There are 2 dogs that come into my yard! me my 2 pals do not like this! What can I do to prevent keep them aw

The 2 dogs I know have pups I've seen and heard them! The dogs stay on the pourch all day and night.

Asked by Slick on May 29th 2009 Tagged animals, yard in Animal Control

Answers

If these dogs are strays, you could contact your local animal shelter and have them picked up or take them there yourself. The animal shelter could find them a home. If they already have a home, contact the owner and tell them you don't want his/her dogs in your yard. If the owner fails to do anything about it, you can contact your local police department or city council to see what your rights are concerning the matter and what can be done. Other than that, you can put a gate around your property to keep the dogs out. Good luck.

If they have no home and have pups it is best to call the shelter and have someone help them. They are probaly starving for food. They need to eat to produce milk for babes.
I would do that and fence in your yard to keep them out.