testicles

My dog Charlie is a 15 month old Shipoo, I notices this morning when I was rubbing his belly, that his testicles are as hard as two marbles! Is this normal, or does he have blueballs?

Asked by Member 1140888 on Nov 16th 2012 Tagged testicles in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Izzy

i had a pit that did that and they also got big... so i took him to the vet after and its normal for male dogs... hes to active.. its due from jumping walking ect. They will go down and wont be so hard! :)

Izzy answered on 11/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Koby

I would call your vet and ask their opinion. I've never heard of that.

Koby answered on 11/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Leo

"Blueballs" may not mean what you think it does...

But anyways, dogs can have quite firm testicles. If you just never really noticed before, it's probably just normal. If you know for a fact your dog's testicles are significantly harder than they have been in the past, you should see a vet. I don't really know of anything that would make a dog's testicles "hard a marbles", but any acute change in your dog's physiology should be checked out by a vet.

...I wouldn't tell them that you're worried that your dog has blueballs, though................

Leo answered on 11/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer