swollen eye remedy for pups

My 4 week old pitbull woke up this morning with her right eye swollen and tender. She's on a dewormer and I religiously wipe her eyes with a warm damp cloth. Is there anything I can give her?

Asked by Member 1137403 on Oct 24th 2012 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Eyes are nothing to mess with. She could have an infection. I would take her to the vet. Good Luck!

I agree with Kali, get her to the vet.

Petri

Keeping the eyes wiped out always helps. I personally love to use PETfection Eye Wash & Cleaner for any eye issues. It is 100% Organic and Non Toxic and is excellent at getting rid of the gunk and clearing up infections. It will also soothe the eye & lid if it is itchy or red. It is very gentle and definitely safe to use (no chemicals in it). I highly recommend it! Hope this helps, best of luck.

Petri answered on 10/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer