Raven

So here’s the thing, my Boston Terrier, every 2 or 3 months gets this disoriented bobble head thing that happens to her

So here’s the thing, my Boston Terrier, every 2 or 3 months gets this disoriented bobble head thing that happens to her for a few hours, I thought maybe it was diabetes but she was tested for that and she doesn’t have it. Does anyone out there have this happen to their dog and how worried should I be ……. I have an appointment w/ the vet but would like some input from ANYONE out there who has any idea what could be wrong! Please Help!

Asked by Raven on Nov 29th 2012 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Do you think it might be seizures? Maybe low blood sugar? Please keep us posted what the vet says. Good luck!