Bear a.k.a. Mr. Stinky :)

Should I check the box that says I'm disabled under the physical traits category in my dogster profile?

I have luxating patellas in both my back knees.
I'm not sure exactly what they mean when they say disabled BOL does luxating patellas count? Or would it count if I had disk disease instead?

Asked by Bear a.k.a. Mr. Stinky :) on Jun 13th 2013 in My Account

Answers

Holly

If your dog has a disability then yes.If your dog is not able to do what it is mean to,then probably.if you get what I mean, a disability is a disability.The word disable is literally un able.if your dog is un able to use a part of his body properly I would tick the box :)

Holly answered on 6/13/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

It is just a profile...share whatever you wish. If you think Bear is disabled & you want to share that with the community, fine...If you prefer to keep it private, that is also fine.
Welcome to Dogster :)