puppy training

Hi,

My name is jo, i am new to this site :-}

3 weeks ago we bought a labridore puppy, she is 19 weeks old.
We are wanting to train her, we have been thinking about professional dog training but i guess this would be quite expensive?
However i have also read that they're are some really highly recommended dog training websites that allows owners to fully train your dog yourself from home? Are these websites a good idea and does anyone know any of them please?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-}

thanks in advance jo x

Asked by Member 1181712 on Jul 22nd 2013 in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

Romeo

Well it depends if you have time to be on the computer all day and train your dog. But I say no your dog should have interaction with other dogs. Or she will be unsocial and bite and or snap other dogs and humans. Also if your dog is with other dogs she mostly wont have separation anxiety. I say go to a trainer, we do petco! I love it! It is awesome the dogs get time with trainers and dogs. It was $95 for a 4 week class! AWESOME!

Romeo answered on 11/15/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer