Lil Moto

Please help I think my dog ate a poisionus plant need answer's right away thanks?

My pup Moto ate a leaf from a prayer plant a very small leaf .I was about to transfer it into anouther pot.I came back outside and he had it in his mouth and I could not get it from him.I look up 20 most poisionus plants for dogs and it said it mildly toxic what dose that mean?I called our vet right away and then they gave me a number to call for a doc to talk to. But they want $60.00 dollars to tell me the information.I unfournatly dont have that type of funds.Moto seems to be just fine!! I just would like to know if anyone else has ever had this happen? Was your dog alright or not and what you did to take care of the situation?Please need help a.s.a.p. Thanks so much

Asked by Lil Moto on Apr 20th 2009 in Emergencies & First Aid

Answers

I checked my one list and it isn't on it. You could make him vomit by giving him peroxide. A teaspoon for small dogs and a tablespoon for larger ones. If the dog doesn't vomit, repeat the dose.

Leila

Mildy toxic, I would think that would mean diareaha, maybe vomit stuff liek that. Just wait and see. I think he'll be just fine. Or search on some other dites the side affects of it.

Leila answered on 4/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer