Zoey

Please help!?

I really want to help out local shelters and dog rescues around my area. I am already a volunteer but I want to become a foster because I see a lot of overcrowding! I do have a regular job and can provide for animals. What I Dont have is enough room so I am looking for donations to help me move to a bigger place with a fenced in back yard. Please help me help these animal! Click the link:
www.gofundme.com

Asked by Zoey on Aug 16th 2014 Tagged rescue, shelter, help in Fostering a Pet

Answers

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

It IS a good cause but asking for funds on Dogster is not allowed unless you go thru Headquarters and apply.
Fostering is often a long term commitment and if you are currently unable to afford a bigger place it will be very difficult to provide proper care and training, all of which is expensive.

Toto, CD, RN, CGC answered on 8/16/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer