Pit Bull puppies breaking out with pimples

I have Pit Bull puppies that start to break out pimples on the head and then begin to cover the hole body.Some small and others very large and breaking open .A answer of to take them to the Vet is not what I am looking for.

Asked by Member 781300 on Dec 18th 2008 Tagged pimple, skin, pimples in Skin Problems

Answers

well.. unless you know how to mend a dog's problems that would be my answer.. to take him to the vet. Sorry

Theodore aka Teddy  **CGC**

Without seeing a picture it is hard to say, but I know that my pit mix had mange when I first got him. Before it gets severe (red dry skin, losing hair), it can often look like a lot of little pimples. Teddy had them all over his belly and legs. The only thing you can do for mange is get it treated at a vet---if it is mange, the earlier you catch it the faster and better it will heal. Good luck!

Theodore aka Teddy **CGC** answered on 12/19/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sparky

Why is an answer of taking him to the vet is not what your looking for? THEY NEED TO GET TO THE VET!

Sparky answered on 12/19/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

It sounds like mange & the sooner you get them to a vet the less expensive it will be to treat...You can not treat mange at home!!...Shell out the $ for medical care...It is against the law to withhold treatment for an animal in your care!