Our dogs had a premature separation while tied!

Our female "pup" was tied to our neutered male last night. They were tied for about 7 minutes when our friends male, also neutered, escaped from the room we placed him in once we realized what was happening. The female reacted violently and pulled away from the male. He yelped and I could see that he was still enlarged. He seems perfectly fine but she is now a bit lethargic. She will still chase a toy, she is eating,no blood or discharge, no visible discomfort when making eliminations. She has an appointment to be altered in little less than two weeks. Should I take her to be examined for possible injury or wait and watch?

Asked by Member 1156902 on Feb 25th 2013 Tagged tied, separation, breeding in Health & Wellness