Guest

our dog has swallowed a lollipop sticks about 10cm long x 1cm wide. what should i do?


Asked by Member 983410 on Apr 24th 2010 Tagged swallowing, objects in Swallowing Foreign Objects
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)

I would take him to the Vet ASAP!


Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12) answered on 4/24/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer


Spike

Ummmm... isn't the answere obvious? Take him/ her to the vet!!!!!! It's common sense. What are you siting down watching your dog choke to death right know what's wrong with you? Take no shortcuts when it comes to the safety of your dog, you should takeyour dog to the vet as quick as you can!!!!! : )


Spike answered on 4/24/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer