Our 2 1/2 year old lab has been waking up at night shaking with her eyes fixed on one spot in our room. She now refuses

My 2 1/2 year old lab has been waking up at night shaking with her eyes fixed on one spot in my room. She now refuses to come into my room. Do you have any idea what may be happening?

Asked by Member 1141194 on Nov 18th 2012 in Fears & Phobias

Answers

Lucy

I can't think of any explanation, except there may be a ghost in your house.

Lucy answered on 11/18/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Star

I am going to agree with the ghost idea. I had a dig that did the same thing years ago. And I believe it was because of a ghost

Star answered on 11/19/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

is there a mirror in that spot? my lab hates that other dog that shows up sometimes. although (maybe its a lab thing. they r kinda goofy) my lab likes to randomly bark at the closet at night, when the lights r off and i'm watching a scary movie. paranormal activity 3 gets him everytime. could be hearing mice or something in the wall. it could b lots of things

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 11/22/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer