Opinions on "Your Dog"?

So my mom got me a sample of a dog newletter called "Your Dog", from Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. She has offered to get me a subscription.
I already get "Dog Fancy" and have a ton of informational books on dogs, and am not sure I have the time for another newsletter thing. Opinions on this newsletter? Is it a good find? Okay find? Bad find?
(I know many have a strong dislike for Dog Fancy, partly due to some of their "breeder" ads. I don't like some of those ads, either, but I like the magazine even if I don't always agree with it.)
Anywho, yeah, the final decision is up to me, I just want some input. Haven't read all that much of it yet, but looks good to me. Not sure how much in there I agree with yet, but it's about looking at both sides, y'know?

Asked by Cookies 'n' Creme (1998-2011) on May 30th 2010 in Other Books & Entertainment

Answers

I get "Your Dog". It an ok newsletter. I think if I get one piece of useful info out of anything I read, then it's worth it.