Oops. Correction to my post that I need to point out to Guest 910828 who asked how many puppies a Corgi has each litter

I answered:
"The number varies, and a female dog should be bred no more than once a year. They should also not be bred until they are at least two years old and not after they are six. Four litters in all.
This is true of all dogs.

This is a pretty basic question. There are more complicated questions that you must know the answer to before breeding. To do this takes years, at the very least two, of thorough research. An experienced mentor (who has been breeding for at least 10 years) is a must as well.

Breeding with the necessary knowledge is extremely risky for the female, pups, and even the male is at some risk during the breeding.
cookiemiller.tripod.com"

In the last paragraph I had meant to say "Breeding withOUT the necessary knowledge is extremely risky for the female, pups, and even the male is at some risk during the breeding."
Sorry for the mistake.

Asked by Member 371549 on Apr 5th 2009 Tagged mistake, correction, puppies, corgi, pregnancy in Pregnancy