Okay this is weird...after 9 years of getting over the death of 2 dogs I finally decided to open my home and heart again

Asked by Member 1151157 on Jan 21st 2013 in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Mika

That's great and it sounds like you are thinking on getting a new addition?
Good for you!! Just not sure what you are asking, if you want some insight on which breed and things like that, check out some of the forums here, there are a lot of great dogs and great advice to help you out.
Good Luck!

Mika answered on 1/21/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bebe

im sorry for your loss but dont ever forget your two dogs and make sure youre ready to give your new dog all the love it deserves and never compare him with your other dogs even if there the same breed their personality is diferent

Bebe answered on 1/21/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ikan

First of all, i am sorry about your dogs. I do not think this sounds weird at all. You just were not ready for a dog, and now you are. In your case , I think it was right to wait. Now you will be emotionally ready to give this new dog all the attention they need. Good luck and have fun with the new dog.

Ikan answered on 1/23/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer