Kairi

Ok, so I had planned to adopt a sheltie pup for about a month now. I was asked to put a non-refundable deposit on him wh

Asked by Kairi on Dec 5th 2012 Tagged puppy, breeder, sitting, services, low, cost, volunteers in Bringing Your Pet Home

Answers

MAX

you planned to adopt this sheltie for a month, did you get the sheltie home yet, if someone comes in and pays the adoption price, they take home the pup not waiting weeks and miss a possible home.

MAX answered on 12/5/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I thnk if i put a deposit on the dog, I would find out if it holds that dog for you until he is ready to go home with you. I think the non refundable part would be if you said you would take him and then backed out. If you know you want him, I would just go and get him and make the shelter give you some kind of contract that he will belong to you when ready.