ok i have a dog accidently his play ball touch my mouth and i eated from hands he licked is that dangerous ?

the dog was not given injections !
if it is dangerous what can i do ?

Asked by Member 1108075 on Apr 27th 2012 in Health & Wellness

Answers

No you'll be fine. I wouldn't make a habit of ot but I've heard it said that dog saliva is cleaner than ours!

I don't. Believe so,although my friend did a test on this for a science fair project and proved that a dog's mouth is dirtier than a human's. The only thing that I have experienced is increased exersize. Or is that just happiness. I think it's both. :)