Jazzy

Not really a Question. Just a thanks to Brutus, howard, and some others.

I just wanted to thank brutus and howard and many others on dogster for helping me and guiding me to find a good food for jazzy. I wanted to go with By nature puppy food but went with wellness just for puppy instead. It was a hard decision on which natural puppy food to go with. Hopefully i made the right decision by going with wellness instead of by nature. But i guess we will see. Thank you guys so much for your guidance of pet food.

Asked by Jazzy on Aug 23rd 2010 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

good luck. I have had to go off of raw for my little dog after his neck injury.
I have been looking at Pinnacle trout and another the other day, the name of it slips my mind right now.
But, later on check out Pinnacle, it made me curious.:)
I don't know if I will ever be able to go back to raw unless I grind it , my Boston had a serious injury and I don't think he can chew well.
I thought the other name was Call of the wild salmon. I will have to go look at that bag again, that might not be the right name.
good luck.

Brutus

Awww, Jazzy! :) Thank you for posting this. And you're welcome for the help. Just For Puppy is what I would 100% choose. We adored the Just For Puppy Treats, and the food is probably amazing. This is really healthy for Jazzy and I am positive that you'll notice some healthier things about him. He'll have better coat, clear eyes and he'll just have a better personality.

By Nature is good, too! I prefer Wellness only because I have had great expiriences with the treats. My dogs get the Pure Rewards now that they are adults.

I am very happy that you found a good food for Jazzy :) Here is some more information about Wellness on their website in case you wanted to learn more: www.wellnesspetfood.com

From, Brutus

Brutus answered on 8/24/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer