Need to find NYC owner (+ dog) to interview for an article on anxiety & prescription med treatment (for dogs)

I'm a graduate journalism student writing a series of articles on raising dogs in the city. I became interested in behavioral issues that tend to affect city dogs after my own very sweet dog Stella developed pretty bad anxiety, visited UPenn, and began taking meds.

I am looking to interview someone whose dog has taken or is taking anti-anxiety/anti-depressant medication for behavioral issues.

If anyone is up for this or knows someone I could talk to, please get in touch! You can fb message me or email me at fisher.theresa@gmail.com

Asked by Member 1157246 on Feb 27th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Good luck with your research! :D
I recommend you re-post this on the main Community Forums page. Hover over the "community" tab (upper right side of page) Then click on Forums.
Maybe try the Health Forum. There is much more traffic there, than here in Answers. I'm sure you'll get some respondents.