my two month old boxer mix bites and growls at me at the same time i tried squirting her with water roaring in her face

Asked by Member 1084409 on Jan 14th 2012 Tagged behaviour in Aggression

Answers

Starbutt

and why are you doing this??

Rhayden

Starbutt answered on 1/14/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bella

You've got to be kidding. You're either being a troll - or you need to do some serious research and educate yourself before owning a pet.

Bella answered on 1/14/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I too do not believe this is for real. If it is, you better have good medical insurance, because that dog will most definitely exact her revenge. Aggression begets aggression.

Okami Amaterasu

Holy cr*p! Are you kidding me?!

You really need to learn how to treat your dog with respect lest you want to be bitten.

Okami Amaterasu answered on 1/14/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Two months old, eh? You know, my Sheltie mix will play-growl during playtime and he sometimes playbites. Playbiting isn't really acceptable, but it's not aggression.

If it's not in play, it honestly sounds like your actions are making her feel threatened. If you scare a dog, make it feel threatened, you can most definitely expect it to try to defend itself. Especially if you haven't had the dog long enough for it to learn to trust you yet.
Think of it this way: if someone came up and roared in your face, you'd probably get aggressive, too. I know I would.

People, don't feed the troll!!! Nobody can be that ignorant about basic puppy upbringing.