My sister's dog tried to jump up and bite my moms face after she told him ( while nidging him cause hes so stubborn) to

My brother buddy is really stubborn and dosent like to be told what to do. well it has gotten to the point where we have to carry him some where if we want him to move , but his stubbornness has gotten too far...help us!

Asked by Member 1142040 on Apr 12th 2013 in Aggression

Answers

Ichabod

Schedule your dog and YOU, to an Obedience Class.

Ichabod answered on 4/12/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Tyler

Do you mean he went to aggressively bite your mum, or was it in play?

If he's refusing to get down off of furniture or your laps etc, you need to teach him to get off on command. I'd offer him really tasty and tempting treats, issue the command "off" or whatever you want to use, and if he complies reward him with the food.

If he's acting aggressive in any way though, i recommend getting professional help to nip it in the bud now before it escalates.

Tyler answered on 4/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer