My rat terrier is shaking quite a bit, and today he is VERY stand-offish, which is HIGHLY unusual. whats the deal?

Bandit is very loving, attention seeking, high energy dog. today, he has been NONE of that. he hasnt eaten or drank very much water either. My boyfriend and i just concluded the adjustment period for moving into our new house and he seems to love it. but im a bit worried because he did throw up a couple days ago, and for bandit not to cuddle means something is very wrong. any ideas?

Asked by Member 1153467 on Feb 3rd 2013 Tagged moving, food, stress, sleeping, shaking, sick in Health & Wellness

Answers

Behavior changes can mean there is a health problem going on. If he isn't back to normal tomorrow morning, then I would take him to the vet first thing. Good Luck!

Member 449 is full of hooey...AGAIN! STOP spreading this horrible misinformation & baloney.
As Kali said, this is an issue for your vet.