My puppy pitbull cnt control hmself when walking passed dogs in there property, how do i get him to walk past calmly?

I have a pitbull puppy im trying to teach to walk correctly, he dosnt pull too much but is a sniffer and is all over the place, but what im struggling with the most is when we walk past dogs in there propertys he loses it and i find it hard to get him calm to walk past, with that he also is very ineterested when walking past people mostly younge children, he is a friendly boy and is very good with his lilttle nephews, he just has a few things to learn, if you can help please do. My puppy jet could be good on the lead with a little help, thank you.

Asked by Member 1125392 on Aug 12th 2012 Tagged walking, otherdogs, children in Dogs & Kids

Answers

Merlyn

You will find better than average training videos at badrap a rescue for pitbulls www.badrap.org

good luck!

Merlyn answered on 8/13/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ikan

I think some classes may help. Many of these teach control and better manners for the dog and teaches the owner how to be a better owner. Good luck

Ikan answered on 8/13/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer