my puppy missy is hungry she doesnt want to eat though :( she puts it in her mouth chews it then drops it

she has never eaten human food she is eight weeks old

Asked by Member 1001477 on Aug 21st 2010 in Pet Food

Answers

Jazzy

Are you feeding her dry food? If so have you tried soaking the dry in some warm water. If she's not completely weaned off of mommy then you can also soak the dry kibble in warm puppy milk replacer. You should also try to mix some wet with the dry. I hope either one of these works

Jazzy answered on 8/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I agree with the other poster. You can try giving her Nutrical. It's a vitamin supplement in a tube that is especially for puppies & kittens when they are a little run down. If she's not eating well, then she could use it. Also, if she doesn't start eating with the soaking of the food, I would take her to the vet. Puppies can go down hill really fast. Good Luck!