My puppy have20 day mom no want to fidding can i give regular milk

Asked by Member 1084567 on Jan 14th 2012 Tagged samantha in Homemade Food

Answers

Bella

I really have no idea what you're saying, but it kind of sounds like you have a young puppy (maybe 20 days?) thats mother is refusing to nurse and you want to know if you can give it regular milk. First I would say to contact a vet. Second I would tell you no on the regular milk. You can buy puppy formula from a local pet store.

Bella answered on 1/14/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Regular milk was originally for calves, and it also happens to be healthy as part of a human's diet. But, if I remember correctly, for puppies this is not the case.

Is the mom not eating? If the mom is not eating, feed ground beef and cottage cheese. If the mother is not nursing, you can bottle feed the puppies.