My puppy has a dru nose wont eat barely dronks lays under me all day sleeping force fed him bit he threw it up what todo

Asked by Member 1150651 on Jan 18th 2013 in Other Puppies

Answers

Sabi

Stop force feeding an obviously sick pup,playing on the internet and get to a vet! Now!

Sabi answered on 1/18/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I don't know how old your puppy is, but not eating for just ONE day is cause to get to a vet immediately.
I agree with the previous poster, stop force feeding and get off the internet and get him to a vet while there is still a chance to save his life.
Puppies get very, very sick, very, very fast and they can DIE quickly. YOU are responsible for this little life and that responsibility includes getting him to a vet to save his life!!!!

I would call the vet right now and see if you can take your pup in. Good Luck!