my pom bitch has started eating the cat litter.Y.

my bitch pomeranian has started eating the cat litter and not eating her own food. her stools are full of cat litter. why would nshe suddenly start doing this. cheers christine.

Asked by Member 999470 on Aug 5th 2010 Tagged pomeranianeatingcatlitter in Coprophagy (Stool Eating)

Answers

You'll have to buy that cat box that they go in and then it has a step down inside. I wish I remembered the name of it but you can buy them online. It could make your dog sick if she is eating that many stones.

Carter

awww man, my two poms did the same thing. gross. and i had two cats and two dogs. horrible. My dad called them turd biscuits i think. lol but i agree with the other comment. just buy something to where the dogs wont go inside the cat box. instead of having it open buy one thats enclosed.

Carter answered on 4/24/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer